Are you looking for an easy way to keep everyone on track during math workshop? Here is an easy way to organize and share math group information and station directions. This resource can also be used in the classroom or in a hybrid or remote learning situation.
This resource will help:
- Display your agenda, materials needed, and I Can statements
- Organize math groups
- Display math station directions
- Students stay on track and reflect on their work
Included in this Resource:
- Link to the Google Slides™ Math Workshop file - 2 design options
- Link to the Google Slides™ Rotation Direction file - multiple design options
- Link to the editable pages
Click here to become a follower and be the first to know when new resources are released. Followers will receive occasional emails filled with information and teaching tips.
You may also like:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it (or the resource icon on the Credits page of my resource) and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the resource. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I would love to hear your feedback because it helps me determine which resources you value, so that I can create more. ☺