What are Math Workshop Template Slides?
These are the slides I will use to digitally lead a math workshop. One slide for each part of a math workshop lesson. These slides will help you save time in planning your virtual or in person lessons.
What will you find in this resource?
- Google Slides
- 12 unique slides including- Title page, digital classroom landing page, Norms (with gifs- see preview) Math Routine Slide, Share out of routine, Learning Target Self Assessment, Let's Review, Let's solve, Discourse (with editable sentence stems), Learning Target Review, Homework, Exit Ticket
- PLEASE READ-- you will download a document that has a LINK on page one. CLICK that link to make your OWN copy of the google slides. You will be able to edit and manipulate these slides in anyway that fits your need. If you have trouble, please email me!!
Want to see the Math Workshop Template Slides (& many other resources) in action?
- I have an entire blog post on how I plan to use these slides.
- Let’s stay connected on Instagram & Twitter for more examples of how I use this in my classroom.
- Check out my website!www.locallearnersandco.com
- Get my FREE GUIDE '10 Ways to Transform your Math Classroom Culture & help your students fall in love with math' @my website! Sign up for my