Math Workstation Number Tasks: Numbers to 120, Print and Digital
You want low-prep, standards-based math workstation tasks that build student number sense through research-based activities, right? Well, you've come to the right place! This set of activities is aligned to the K-2 CCSS and TEKS. Print, laminate, gather a few materials, and your workstations are good to go! These activities can last you ALL YEAR LONG by gradually increasing the magnitude of the numbers used with each activity.
- Workstation activity cards for 31 different workstation activities aligned to the K-2 CCSS and TEKS
- Digital versions of EIGHTEEN of the tasks for use with Google Slides; editable so you can use the numbers appropriate for your students
- Teacher notes explaining how to maximize learning and differentiate activities (most activities can be used for all three grade levels by varying the magnitude of the cards used with the activity)
- Chart showing CCSS and TEKS alignment for each activity
- Number cards to 120
- Ten-frame cards to 20
- One more/one less and ten more/ten less cards
- Printable 120 chart
- Printable student ten-frame kit
- Printable number lines to 20 (four to a page)
- Printable ten-frames (three to a page)
Aligned to both the CCSS and the TEKS
Download the preview to see complete CCSS/TEKS alignment
Be sure to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits good toward the purchase of future products!
You Might Also Like…
Themed number card sets (sold separately):
- Firefly Fun
- Camping Fun
- School Daze
- Back to School
- Life's a Beach
- Forest Friends
- Wise Owls
- Halloween Treats
- It's a Jungle!
- Bee Mine!
- Later Gator!
- Bee Mine!
- Giving Thanks (Thanksgiving)
- Playful Penguins
- Valentine Owls
- Little Monsters
- A Pirate's Life
- Puppy Pals
- Friendly Frogs
- Tickled Pink
- Winter Kids
- St. Patrick's Day Kids
Connect with Math Coach’s Corner
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales. Visit my blog for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter.
For personal AND single-classroom use only. No part of this file may be posted in a public space, copied, or sold without the direct permission of the author. This resource is also not shareable with other teachers or staff. Violations are subject to penalties. If you would like to share this resource with friends, go back to purchase additional licenses.