Great way to start off the first few weeks of school! Get to know each child while checking in on some basic skills-pincer grip, counting, handwriting.
1. Draw a self portrait. Count how many eyes, nose, ears, fingers. Write the numbers or use number stamps or stickers.
2. Draw self. Draw something that is taller and smaller. Can also use mini erasers or unifix cubes to measure.
3. Draw your family. Count how many people in your family. This is a way to learn about who is in each child's family-every household is different!
6. Age. Add that many candles to the cake-either draw or cut and glue. Then decorate a yummy cake!
7. Write your name. One letter in each box. Who can do this independently? Who needs assistance? Can you name all the letters in your name?
Kids love to "read" these when they are finished.