Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- March K-2 Math and Literacy BundleHelp your students practice important 1st grade skills with this fun bundle! This bundle provides tons of hands-on and interactive learning. Your students will enjoy these FUN and engaging activities.Google Slides:March Themed Math and ELA Games on Google Slide™ to$14.70$21.00Save $6.30
- Help your students practice important 1st grade skills with this fun bundle! This bundle provides tons of hands-on and interactive learning for first grade. Your students will enjoy these FUN and engaging activities.****THIS RESOURCE IS NOW AVAILABLE DIGITALLY**** This resource is an EASEL Activity$148.22$211.75Save $63.53
- Are you looking for themed math and ELA games? These Themed Math and ELA Games on Google Slide™ are great to practice math and literacy skills. These No-Prep math and literacy activities that are great for distance learning. No laminating, color ink, cutting, etc. Just download and your students wi$29.40$42.00Save $12.60
March Themed Math and ELA Games on Google Slide™ to practice math and ELA skills. These No-Prep math activities that are great for distance learning. No laminating, color ink, cutting, etc. Just download and your students will enjoy these FUN and engaging math and ELA activities. These activities will keep students learning during this LUCKY month!
This digital resource uses Google Slides™ and can be used in Google Classroom and Google Drive. It is a self-checking and interactive game, so students are engaged the entire time.
Math Skills Covered:
- Adding 3 Digits
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction Word Problems
- One Unknown Word Problems (Addition and Subtraction)
- Subtraction within 20
ELA Skills Covered:
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Punctuation
This resource is great for morning work, reading centers, and whole group!
***Please watch the video to see how this resource is played***
What do I receive?
Each product comes in the form of a PDF, which contains a link to the Google Slides™ resource, as well as teacher directions that explains how to access the file.
What do I need?
You can use this resource with any digital device.
❤️ Follow me! ❤️
Look for the green star next to my TpT store logo and click it to become a follower. This will let you know about my sales, discounts, freebies and new products!
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: *Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click Provide Feedback and it will take you to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits.. You can use these credits to have a discount on future purchases.
Feedback and ratings are greatly appreciated.