Math and ELA Toolbox
What educators are saying
The Math and ELA Toolbox is perfect for in-class or distance learning. If students need to have their own supplies (no sharing), this can help reduce the need to share. This toolbox contains tools that students use often in the classroom including 120 charts, ten frames, ABC Charts, etc.
This toolbox includes:
Editable covers (you can add student name)
Math (Color and Black/White)
- 120 Chart/100 Chart
- 10 frame, 20 frame
- Number Lines (0-5, 1-5, 0-10, 1-10, 0-20, 1-20)
- Number Paths (1-10, 11-20, 1-20)
- Tens/Ones Frame, Hundreds/Tens/Ones Frame
- Parts of a Clock
- Blank Clock (analog and digital)
- Plane Shapes, Solid Shapes
- Number Bonds, Part/Part/Whole
- Greater Than, Less Than, Equal To
- Fact Families
- ODD/EVEN Numbers
- Number Cards (1-24)
- 10 More, 10 Less, 1 More, 1 Less Chart
- True/False Cards
- Spinners (1-5, 1-10, blank)
- Number Words
Reading (Color and Black/White)
- ABC Chart
- Hunks and Chunks Chart
- Writing Checklist Chart
- Letter Cards (for making words)
- Hunks and Chunks Cards (for making words)
- Sight Word Charts
- Retelling Bookmark
- Sound Boxes 3, 4, and 5 with silent e
- Color Words
*If there are other things you would like to see added to this toolbox, please email me at email@example.com.
Don't forget- leaving feedback earns you TPT credits toward free TPT purchases!
FOLLOW ME to be notified when new resources are uploaded AND I offer 20% off my products for the first 48 hours. It pays to follow.
ROCK YOUR LITERACY BLOCK!
JD's Rockin' Readers