Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- This bundle of subject slides will help you provide visuals to your students, and guide your teaching. What's Included: Class Meeting / Morning Meeting SlidesReader's Workshop SlidesWriter's Workshop SlidesMath Workshop SlidesPhonics Lesson SlidesMath Center Slides with automatic timersLiteracy Cent$46.40$58.00Save $11.60
UPDATED September 2018
These Math and Literacy Center Slides are now completely EDITABLE. Build your own center rotations that are completely customized to fit your needs. I hope that these digital slides with timers will help simplify your center rotations!
I hope that this Math and Literacy Center Slides Bundle helps to simplify your center rotations and allow you to feel like a more organized teacher! The single rotation display will help your students self-manage while the timers help you stay on time during your reading and math workshop!
*You will need PowerPoint versions that are NEWER than 2010 in order for the Timers to work.
Quicktime will also need to be installed on your computer in order to use the TIMERS and view the How-To Video.
How It Works:
- Timers: All timers will begin automatically upon playing the PowerPoint slideshow. Possible time lengths include 10, 12, 15, 20, and 25 minutes for center rotations, as well as 1, 2, and 3 minutes for clean up.
- Sounds/Transitions: When a timer stops, the slide will play a ringing sound and automatically transition to the next slide. **Slides transition only after the entire amount of time has passed. Fast forwarding the timers to "0:00" will not cause the slide to transition. They are set to transition after the allotted amount of time.
- Moving Slides: You may reorder any slide and the timers, sounds, and transitions will still be automatic.
- Icons: 7 Math and 7 Literacy icons are included and are completely moveable. Simply copy and paste where you would like them to go. Add a text box on top to include your center names or acronyms.
- Editable Groups Names: Edit the text above the images to reflect your group names (whether they be numbers, letters, or even a list of student names).
Click for a full description of the Math Center Rotation Slides
Click for a full preview of the Literacy Center Rotation Slides