Also included in
- Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade and homeschool students are the perfect fun and engaging activities you need to say goodbye to short attention spans! Printable file folder games are easy to prep and can be used in the classroom over and over again! Digital BOOM CardsPrice $30.40Original Price $38.00Save $7.60
- Math and Literacy centers and activities for preschool and Kindergarten need to be fun and engaging for students! Your early elementary students will ask to play these file folder games over and over again all year! You will love how easy to prep these activities are and your students will love learPrice $210.35Original Price $300.50Save $90.15
Math and literacy centers are a great, hands-on way to practice early elementary skills with your students. These file folder games are a fun way to practice preschool and Kindergarten skills including 2D shape recognition, visual discrimination, recognizing upper & lower case letters, counting to 10, and matching number sets.
See the preview for a detailed look at these math and literacy file folder games!
Check out these printable math and literacy center file folder games in these bundles to save money!
- Math and Literacy Printable File Folder Games and Digital BOOM Cards Bundle Vol 1 (Save 20%! With this purchase you get access to the printable file folder games, matching digital file folder games, and digital games to practice the skills.)
- Math and Literacy File Folder Games Super Bundle - Year Long Math and Literacy Centers! (Best Value! Save 30%)
File folder games are easy to prep math and literacy centers that can be used in a variety of ways in your classroom.
Preschool and Kindergarten File Folder Game Use Ideas:
- Math and Literacy Centers, Stations, and Rotations
- Small group guided practice
- Indoor Recess
- Early and Fast Finishers
- Incentive Parties
- Review days
- Morning activities upon arrival
- Special education or remedial practice
Math and Literacy Skills Included:
- Visual Discrimination - Shape Patterns
- Upper and Lowercase Letter Matching
- 2D Shapes Matching
- Counting to 10
Each Math and Literacy File Folder Game Includes:
- Game Pieces
- Game Title for file folder tab
- Picture game title for the front of file folder game
- Bag Label for keeping pieces together
- Student Instructions for play
- Instructions for folder assembly
- Answer key
- Color with bubble outline (makes cutting game pieces easier)
- BW with bubble outline
*BONUS FILE: Cricut Print and Cut file that you can use to have your Cricut cut all the game pieces out for you!
BABY SHARK Math File Folder Game:
Visual Discrimination - 2D Shape Patterns
16 water pieces and 16 baby shark pieces.
RUDY ROOSTER Math File Folder Game:
Counting to 10, Matching number sets, Subitizing
10 wagon pieces and 10 rooster pieces.
CHICKY SHAPES Math File Folder Game:
16 base shape pieces and 16 chick shape pieces.
COOKIE BUGS Literacy File Folder Game:
Matching upper and lower case letters.
26 Upper case letter jars pieces, 26 lower case letter cookie pieces, 2 cookie bugs, and a cookie-filled cookie jar.
See what others are saying about these Preschool and Kindergarten file folder games:
- "I'm new to Kindergarten this year and need to build up my centers. These are easy to put together and the kids enjoy playing them!" -Kimberleigh H.
- "Love having this easy-to-make, hands-on activity for my students!" -Megan H.
- "I use these for morning play and my students love them. They are always asking for them." -Mandi A.
Looking for more early elementary math and literacy centers? You might also like these:
File Folder Games Vol 2 (Numbers to 10, Number words, Colors, Color Words, Alphabetical Order, Beginning Letter Sounds)
Baby Shark - BOOM Cards (Shape patterns + visual discrimination)
Cookie Bugs - Boom Cards (Upper and lower case alphabet matching)
Follow me on TPT to stay up-to-date on all my new products!
Connect with me for activity ideas, FREEBIES, deals, and to stay up-to-date on my new releases!
How to get TPT credits ($$) to use on future purchases:
Did you know you earn credits to use towards future purchases when you leave a review on your previous TpT purchases?
Go to your “My Purchases” page and log in. Click on the “Provide Feedback” button. (Located next to each purchase.) Give a rating and a short comment for the product. The credits will automatically be applied to your account, which you can then use at the checkout during your next purchase.
I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on my products to help me determine what works best for your class and how I can help! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would love to help you!
Copyright © Learning with Missy Marlo