This is a fun no-prep math and literacy activity bundle for preschoolers and kindergartners that practices fine motor skills using dot markers (bingo daubers), while learning alphabet lowercase and uppercase letter recognition, shape recognition, and number recognition with counting. Once they dab all the circles of the required letter, number or shape, it will reveal the letter, number or shape they were searching for - making it easy to do a quick assessment.
What you get:
• A-Z (uppercase) dauber printables
• a-z (lowercase) dauber printables
• 0-20 number dauber printables
• Shape (circle, square, rectangle, star, crescent, oval, heart, octagon, diamond, arrow, triangle, semicircle and a ring) dauber printables
What makes it special:
- The letters and numbers are shown with a variety of fonts so the student will recognize letters and numbers can be written slightly different.
- Each printable only requires one dauber color, and in any color so if you don’t have enough daubers, it is still easy to manage.
- With assistance they can be used with 3 year olds too
Here’s what teachers are saying:
“Great product to use with sleeves and dry erase markers to target certain letters with students”
- Alison W.
“I love this! Introducing the kids to letter recognition with slight variations in the letters using different fonts and sizes. And you just can't go wrong with dot stamping! Thank you!”
“I teach 3 year olds. My students really enjoyed the activities we have done. They were surprised to see that the shape they had hunted for was the shape they created. it was also a great way for us to practice identifying shapes in a fun way.”
- Christine C.
I love followers!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products and product launches.
Just click the green “Follow Me” star, next to my logo.
Teresa from Dream Big Little One