The following math project is a fun and authentic way for students to practice word problems. The math project has a movie theme and covers buying movie tickets, snacks, calculating points at the arcade and many more topics that relate to going to the theatre. It can be used for grades 3-6 (it works for stronger younger students and weaker older students).
The covered math concepts:
1. Movie Mania (Graphs)
2. Movie Measurements (Measurements: Kilometers and meters)
3. Movie Time (Elapsed Time and converting minutes/hours)
4. Ticket Sales (Multiplication and Decimals)
5. Snack Bars (Multiplication and Decimals)
6. Movie Theatre Seats (Fractions)
7. Arcade Challenge (Standard, Written and Expanded Form)
8. Toy Machine (Geometry)
9. Movie Arithmetic (Word Problems)
Corrected version is included!
All rights reserved by author. This product is for personal or classroom use only, and can only be used by the original downloader.
Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used without permission and a license.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests please contact me at email@example.com
Thank you for your visit! Come back soon, as new products are being uploaded regularly! Don’t forget to leave feedback, it is much appreciated!!