This checklist easily meshes with any math program to ensure that you are keeping ongoing data collection of your students' abilities. It also looks great when used in performance appraisals with administrators!
Use this assessment or evaluation checklist to…
- keep track of how your students demonstrate their learning
- create and assess learning goals and success criteria
- write short anecdotal records
- ensure you have taught elements of the achievement chart (knowledge/understanding, thinking, communication, and application)
- make your life easier when it comes time to write report cards!