Included in this zip folder are 8 Power Point files. 1 is a student reference handout and 7 are assignments. A brief description of each:
The student reference is a 1 page printable. It has information about:
1. Yield and a yield formula
2. Quarterly dividend and a formula
3. Yearly dividend and a formula
4. Percent Increase and a formula
5. Percent decrease and a formula
6. The 52 week high of a stock and percent decrease
7. The 52 week low of a stock and percent increase
8. Cost basis (the average price of 1 stock), definition and formula
9. Yield of cost basis
Assignment #1 is a 24 question multiple choice assignment. 1/2 of the problems have a graph and 1/2 are word problems. The problems are based off the student reference. This assignment is on socrative.com and the socrative share number is included in the file. It is on 1 page for easy printing.
Assignment #2 is a 24 question multiple choice assignment. It is like assignment #1 but a little more challenging. It is on 1 page for easy printing.
Assignment #3 is a 12 question short answer assignment. It is free in the preview section. Check it out to see what the student is asked to find.
Assignment #4 is like #3
Assignment #5 is like #3
Assignment #6 is like #3
Assignment #7 is a 1 page 12 question assignment. The types of questions are:
1. Find the 52 week high given the current price
2. Find the current price given the 52 week low
3. Find he average cost per share on 2 different buys
4. Find the yield given a stock price and a dividend
5. Find the amount paid in dividends over 36 months
Thank you for looking