Use this comprehensive MATH ASSESSMENT RUBRIC as a clear and straightforward way to assess what your students can do.
These teacher/self and peer assessment tools ...
- are in straightforward, student- and family-friendly language
- include a spot to put in the learning goal for the assessment
- include all four parts of the achievement chart (knowledge and understanding, thinking, application, and communication)
- directly correspond with the Ontario curriculum but could be used in other contexts, as well.
- help students understand where they are, and to plan for next steps
- make your life easier when it comes to report card grades!
Can be used ....
- as a diagnostic tool at the beginning of a unit to see what your students know
- throughout the unit to assess what your students are learning and where they still need support
- at the end of a unit to assess what they have learned and what their final grade should be!
Document also includes comprehensive instructions on how you might use these tools in your classroom!
If you want to open the lines of communication between you, your students, and their parents, this learning and assessment tool is a MUST!