These posters are useful to use for math and reading center rotations. My students rotate four times during math and reading class.
1. Math Fact Practice
2. At My Seat - worksheet/book activity, math journal
3. Time with the Teacher - small group instruction with the teacher.
4. Hands-on Activity - game, computer, etc.
1. Non-Fiction Nest - read various one page passages and respond
2. Vocabulary Venture - Wordly Wise, reading selection vocabulary words, science or social studies vocabulary words (selected activities)
3. At My Seat - completing teacher selected activity - Writing activity
4. With My Teacher - Small group guided lessoon
These have been very helpful to give the students a visual reminder.
They can be uploaded to VistaPrint and made into small posters. Discount coupons are usually easily found through a Google search.
Graphics provided by www.mycutegraphics.com