This is a set of 8.5 x 11 Common Core Mathematical Practices posters created for middle school or jr. high. Each poster represents one of the practices and gives students questions and statements to think about and an example.
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.