A circle is one of the most common shapes and universal too. But not to forget, it's also one of the most important shapes in geometry. This video Covers certain tricks to understand circle theorems and also covers the basics knowledge required before solving a theorem.
This video covers the proofs of following theorems,
1. Equal Chords of a circle subtend equal angles at the center.
2. If the angles subtended by the chords of a circle at the center are equal, then the chords are equal.
3. The perpendicular from the center of a circle to a chord bisects the chord.
4. The line drawn through the centre of a circle to bisect a chord is perpendicular to the chord.
5. There is one and only one circle passing through three given non-collinear points.
Well, you may also like to these videos related to Circle:
Circles for Beginners
Circle Theorems - Part 2
Circle Theorems - Part 3
Tangent to a Circle
Areas Related To Circle - Part 2
Areas Related To Circle - Part 1