Do you require help differentiating planning in Mathematics for your students diverse abilities?
This easy to use planner will suit a range of teaching styles and ensures your students individual learning goals/needs/targets are met.
The planner allows you to:
1. Add curriculum descriptors
2. Give an overview of the learning taking place
3. Outline student's individual goals/targets
4. Create and outline specific small group targets
5. Track assessment tasks
6. List differentiated activities
Planning document is perfect for performance management when required to identify how you differentiate your planning.