Module 3 of Mathematics includes the following topics. This module is quite important in terms of understanding how the concept of Time, Distance, Speed and Average do the interplay. I will mention here again that every topic explained in all the modules is supported with important tips and relationships. These relationships are derived out of lot of practice and extensive familiarity with wide range of questions. So, in that sense, it is little different from what we see in the book market.
1. Concept of Time and Distance
2. Important results and questions related to Time and Distance
3. Concept of Trains with their relative speeds explained explained in detail with formulas, short cuts and relevant questions
4. Important results and questions related to Trains
5. Concept of Boats when in upstream and downstream explained in detail with formulas, short cuts and relevant questions
6. Important results and questions related to Boats and Streams
7. Concept of Average and important tips with relevant questions
8. Important results and questions related to the concept “Average”
9. Concept of Geometric and Harmonic Mean and important results and questions
10. Concept of Time and Work
11. More than 100 questions to practice
Module 4 of Mathematics is on the way and will soon be uploaded.
Note : Most of the pages has an additional element called “Know it” which is quite important in case your want to be faster in solving questions as compared to other peers. Hence, an important features of all the modules.