Module 4 of Mathematics includes the following topics. This module has its major portion occupied by basics of Algebra and Geometry. Most of the solved examples are chosen by keeping in mind that concept clarification is prioritized over practice.
1. Concept of Linear Equations with solved examples
2. Concept of Simultaneous Equations with solved examples
3. Concept of Quadratic equations, Finding roots , Natures of roots
4. Concept of Factor/Remainder Theorem with solved examples
5. Some Short cuts explained
6. Concept of Geometry related to angles – Right Angle, Acute angle , Obtuse angle and reflex angle
7. Types of triangles – Equilateral triangle, Isosceles Triangle, Scalene Triangle and Right-angled triangle with important results and solved examples
8. Types of Quadrilaterals - Parallelogram, Rectangle, Square, Rhombus, Trapezium with important formulas and solved examples
9. Concept of Circles – Area ,Circumference, Sector, Segment
10. Concept of Cyclic Quadrilaterals
11. Concept of Cuboid,Cube,Cylinder, Right circular cone
12. Concept of Sphere and important results in different situations
13. Concept of Trigonometry
14. More than 50 questions to practice in the end
Module 5 of Mathematics is on the way and will soon be uploaded. Every topic explained in all the modules is supported with important tips and relationships. These relationships are derived out of lot of practice and extensive familiarity with wide range of questions.
Note : Most of the pages has an additional element called “Know it” which is quite important in case your want to be faster in solving questions as compared to other peers. Hence, an important features of all the modules.