Topics covered in this session:
1. What is Statistics?
The branch of mathematics that deals with the collection, organization, analysis, and interpretation of numerical data. Statistics is especially useful in drawing general conclusions about a set of data from a sample of the data.
2. Things we do with a data in statistics:
- Data Collection
This particular video deals with all the basic of how to collect the data, what are the ways to organize the data that you have received and how you can present the data.
Well, just organizing the data is not sufficient, we should also know how to analyse the data to interpret the results that you need.
After watching this video, you might also be interested in our other statistics related videos,
2. Mean of Grouped Data
3. Mean of Grouped Data Problem Solving 1 (Direct method)
4. Mean of Grouped Data Problem Solving 2 (Assumed Mean method)
5. Mean of Grouped Data Problem Solving 3 (Step deviation method)
6. Median of Grouped Data - Problem Solving
7. Mode of Grouped Data - Problem Solving
8. Cumulative Frequency - Less than type Ogive
9. Cumulative Frequency - More than type Ogive
We also have a booklet for the same. The booklet again gives a quick glance about everything with a variety of questions to solve and study.
Statistics | Assessments and Worksheets