Tens frames are great for developing number sense.
Included in this pack are:
* 12 x individual blank tens frames.
* 10 x tens frames with ‘counters’ representing the numbers 1 – 10.
* 11 x tens frames to develop addition skills. Included are beehive ‘counters’ which the students fill in and the words ‘and’ & ‘make’. For example, 3 and 5 make 8.
* 11 x tens frames to develop addition skills. Included are beehive ‘counters’ which the students fill in and the + & = signs. For example, 3 + 5 = 8.
* Number cards – in consecutive order from 0 – 10.
* Number cards – a page of numbers, each with 8 of the same number. You choose whether you want to focus on a particular number or a group of numbers.
Students are able to develop their number sense, learn how to represent numbers, develop their addition and subtraction skills, subitizing and more!
Check out my other tens frames: