Mathematics of Finance is one of the topic which is covered during Mathematics lectures and seminars in order to enhance students knowledge.
During this Lecture and Seminar we are covering following subtopics (Agenda):
- Indices and logarithms and their rules
- Exponential functions
- Applications of exponential functions
- Limit and continuity of functions
In this File you will find:
- 1 Mathematics of Finance Lecture Power Point Presentation 28 Slides
- 1 Seminar Plan
- 19 Seminar Activities with full answer list for students
All covered materials are taught for bachelor level students Level 3.
Please write your comments once you purchase this lesson in order to have some suggestions for further improvements of teaching materials.