In this set of fun worksheets, students take on the role of a Mathimal Agent; testing their Math skills as they explore new worlds, solve problems and train up their very own Mathimal monster!
Designed to resemble a video game, students work through a series of four ‘levels’ focused on:
- Numbers (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Shapes and Measurements
- Directions and Mapping
Each ‘level’ includes:
- A title page to introduce to the ‘level’ and help set the scene.
- 5 fun worksheets
- A mini test covering everything that has been looked at throughout the ‘level.’
- A ‘bonus level’ (i.e. fast finisher activity) such as creating a comic or completing a find-a-word.
- A concluding page to show the ‘level’ has been completed.
Also included in the pack are 4 different Mathimal character sheets. Students are able to choose one of these Mathimals to ‘train'. As students complete certain activities, their progress is recorded on these character sheets.
Answer guides are also included.
PLEASE NOTE: These worksheets have been designed for American students. They feature American currency and make use of the imperial system of measurement.
For the Australian version see Mathimal Adventure Pack (Australian)