Maths Checklists alligned to the Australian Curriculum (version 7.5)/AusVELS (Victoria).
Included in this EDITABLE downlaod you will recieve:
* a Number and Algebra checklist aligned to the Australian Curriculum for grades Foundation (Prep) to year 6.
* a Measurement and Geometry checklist aligned to the Australian Curriculum for grades Foundation (Prep) to year 6.
* a Statistics and Probability checklist aligned to the Australian Curriculum for grades Foundation (Prep) to year 6.
*a completly editable 'notes' page that is designed to be printed FIRST, with the first page of your chosen checklist(s) on the other side of it
- There is room for up to 26 students names per checklist.
- Designed to be printed double-sided, with the editable notes page as page 1, followed by the first page of your chosen checklist as page 2 etc.
- Designed to be presented in a folder/binder where the Number and Algebra checklists are seen together, followed by the Measurement and Geometry, and the Statistics and Probability pages (I.E. each year level has 4 pages of checklists associated with it. Position two A4 pages as if an A3 page, with page one of the Number and Algebra checklist in the 'top' half and the second page in the 'bottom' half.)
- All Number and Algebra checklists are 2 pages, with the exception of the Foundation/Prep and Grade/Year 1 checklist.
- All Measurement and Geometry checklists from Grade/Year 1 to Grade/Year 6 are a single page.
- All Statistics and Probability checklists from Grade/Year 1 to Grade/Year 6 are a single page.
- NOTE: The Foundation/Prep checklist for Measurement and Geometry AND Statistics and Probability appear TOGETHER on the SAME PAGE. This can be found in the PowerPoint document under the 'Measurement and Geometry' section.
Thank you for stopping by my store. Feedback is always greatly appreciated and if you do leave feedback, you'll earn TPT credits!