Maths Checklists aligned to the Victorian Curriculum (current as of February 2017).
Included in this EDITABLE download you will receive:
* a Number and Algebra checklist aligned to the Victorian Curriculum for grades Prep to Year 6.
* a Measurement and Geometry checklist aligned to the Victorian Curriculum for grades Prep to Year 6.
* a Statistics and Probability checklist aligned to the Victorian Curriculum for grades Prep to Year 6.
*completely editable 'notes' pages, which have a checklist for 'Times Tables Mastery' and 'Number Facts to 10'. You can edit these notes pages to include others of your own choosing (E.G. number facts to 20, ways to make 100 etc)
- There is room for up to 26 students names per checklist.
- Designed to be printed double-sided
- Designed to be presented in a folder/binder where the Number and Algebra checklists are seen together, followed by the Measurement and Geometry, and the Statistics and Probability pages (I.E. each year level has 4 pages of checklists associated with it. Position two A4 pages as if an A3 page, with page one of the Number and Algebra checklist in the 'top' half and the second page in the 'bottom' half.)
- All Number and Algebra checklists are 2 pages, with the exception of the Foundation/Prep and Grade/Year 1 checklist.
- All Measurement and Geometry checklists from Grade/Year 1 to Grade/Year 6 are a single page.
- All Statistics and Probability checklists from Grade/Year 1 to Grade/Year 6 are a single page.
- NOTE: The Foundation/Prep checklist for Measurement and Geometry AND Statistics and Probability appear TOGETHER on the SAME PAGE. This can be found in the PowerPoint document under the 'Measurement and Geometry' section.
Thank you for stopping by my store. Feedback is always greatly appreciated and if you do leave feedback, you'll earn TPT credits