132 slide powerpoint warm-up suitable for K, Prep, Grade 1 and possibly Grade 2. Written in Times New Roman font, this powerpoint aligns with the Australian Curriculum and covers:
- Days of the week
- Months of the year
- Language of time (morning, afternoon, evening, before, after, next, then) and duration (longest, shortest)
This powerpoint also features:
- Colour coded Recite, recall and apply slides (recite – white, recall – orange, apply – blue)
- Identifying school days and non-school days
- Identifying events which only occur once per week
- Identifying a week (examples and non-examples including reading calendars)
- Identifying which month a specific event occurs within, eg: Christmas, Halloween, Anzac Day.
- Identifying which day and month comes after another
- Determining how many days in a specified month
- Identifying which activity takes the longest/shortest
Great for use as a whole class, small group or individual intervention.
Please download the preview for a sample of this powerpoint.
If you enjoy this resource then please:
-leave me some feedback (I love hearing from you)
-check out my store for other resources (lots more powerpoints)
-follow me if you would like to know when I load new resources