This product is related to Winter thematic printables and cards for Maths and ELA Centers. You will have enough printables to work during the first weeks of winter. Numbers and letters will be the main purpose of teaching little kids from Pre- K to 1st grade. You will have a variety of worksheets to use as warm up, body of the lesson or closing up. You can also use the printables for easy homework.
These motivational and easy centers contains:
1. Color by codes (numbers from 1-9)
2. Write the missing number (1-10)
3. Write the before and after number (1-20)
4. Color the vowels by code
5. Trace the alphabet letters (lower case)
6. Trace the alphabet letters (upper case)
7. Color all the letters “s” for “snowman”
8. Trace numbers from 1 to 10
9. Trace numbers from 1 to 20.
10. Trace numbers from 20 to 40.
11. Trace numbers from 40 to 60.
12. Trace numbers from 60 to 80.
13. Trace numbers from 80 to 100.
14. My list of winter words
15. I can trace winter words.
16. I can cut and paste letters.
17. I can cut and paste numbers.
18. Find seven winter words.
19. Winter numbers and letters.
20- 38 Numbers from 0 to 100 little penguin cards to laminate.
39- 43 lowercase alphabet letters penguin cards to laminate.
44- 48 uppercase alphabet letters penguin cards to laminate.
49- 58 Numbers multiplication families (0-9)
59-60 Dictation sheets
61-65 Winter writing sheets with nice penguin pictures.
66-68 Color for pleasure sheets. (gifts for students)
This is a great contribution for your thematic units special winter!
Created by hugsatschool 2013