Welcome to Mathtastic! Your SOLUTION to all math problems!
This math product was created to support the Division Unit embedded within the Common Core standards for Third Grade math.
Are you looking for an awesome set of division games that will keep you students engaged? Then search no longer, because you’ve just found what you’ve been looking for! These fun activities will keep your students sharp and help them understand that division is just backwards multiplication. So, go ahead, set up a division station in your classroom, put these games into the rotation, and see your students division skills soar!
With this purchase, you’ll get a whopping 6 products in one! And even better, when you buy this division bundle, YOU’LL SAVE OVER 65%! You just can’t beat that!
Included in this product:
1. Meaning of Division Match-up (Figure out which repeated subtraction, pictorial grouping, division explanation, and related multiplication cards match a multiplication fact)
2. Division Puzzles (Neat self checking puzzle that helps students gauge their own understanding of division)
3. Division Tic Tac Toe (Another fun way to show understanding of repeated subtraction, related multiplication, and other division explanations)
4. Small Group Division Bingo (Solve for the missing divisor, dividend, or quotient)
5. Division Three in a Row (Use strategy to outsmart your opponent while you solve various division problems)
6. Divide and Conquer (Find the division fact on the board that supports your quotient)
(For more in-depth information on these games, download the preview or visit Mathtastic’s TpT store and check them out)
Also, be sure to check out the 3rd Grade Delicious Division Game! It’s a culminating division board game extravaganza that is excellent for a comprehensive, but fun- filled review! Click the link below to check it out:
3rd Grade Delicious Division Game for Common Core
Thank you for getting your students excited about math! Have a Mathtastic Day!!!