Welcome to Mathtastic! Your SOLUTION to all math problems!
This math product was created to support the Multiplication Unit embedded within the Common Core standards for Third Grade math.
“Throw those flash cards out the window, we don’t need them anymore!” This is what you’ll hear your students saying when they get a hold of these cool multiplication games! Multiplication is more than just memorizing facts; it’s about creating a strategic toolbox that students can pull from in lieu of the constant “drill and kill” rote memorization we were forced to submit to when we were in school. Because, the truth is, for some students, no matter how much we make them drill their facts, they just don’t stick. These games focus on understanding the meaning of multiplication and mastering the facts. So, go ahead, set up a multiplication station in your classroom, put these games into the rotation, and see your students multiplication skills soar!
With this purchase, you’ll get a whopping 6 products in one! And even better, when you buy this multiplication bundle, YOU’LL SAVE OVER 65%! You just can’t beat that!
Included in this product:
1. Multiplication Match-up (Figuring out which array, repeated addition, pictorial grouping, and product cards match a multiplication fact)
2. Multiplying with Zeros (Cool card game that prepares students for multiplying larger numbers and using partial products)
3. Multiplication Tic Tac Toe (Determining a product by understanding groups of, repeated addition, and the distributive property)
4. Small Group Multiplication Bingo Facts 2-5 ( Slightly different from regular multiplication Bingo - Find the a multiplication fact on your card that supports the product that’s called)
5. Small Group Multiplication Bingo Facts 6-9 ( Slightly different from regular multiplication Bingo - Find the a multiplication fact on your card that supports the product that’s called)
6. Multiplication Baseball Battle (Identify the product of a multiplication fact in a fun way)
(For more in-depth information on these games, download the preview or visit Mathtastic’s TpT store and check them out)
Also, be sure to check out the 3rd Grade Monstrous Multiplication Game! It’s a culminating multiplication board game extravaganza that is excellent for a comprehensive, but fun- filled review! Click the link below to check it out:
3rd Grade Monstrous Multiplication Game for Common Core
Thank you for getting your students excited about math! Have a Mathtastic Day!!!