Welcome to Mathtastic! Your SOLUTION to all math problems!
This math product was created to support the Division Unit embedded within the Common Core standards for Fourth Grade math.
Are you looking for an awesome set of division games that will keep you students engaged? Then search no longer, because you’ve just found what you’ve been looking for. These fun activities will keep your students sharp and help them build their understanding of division. So, go ahead, set up a division station in your classroom, put these games into the rotation, and see your students division skills soar!
With this purchase, you’ll get a whopping 6 products in one! And even better, when you buy this division bundle, YOU’LL SAVE OVER 65%! You just can’t beat that!
Included in this product:
1. Dividing with Zeros in a Flash (Use knowledge of basic multiplication to easily divide dividends in the tens, hundreds and thousands by a one digit divisor – Gets students prepared for understanding chunking strategies with division)
2. Division Puzzles (Neat self checking puzzle that helps students gauge their own understanding of remainders, factors, multiples, and dividing with zeros)
3. Division Tic Tac Toe (Another fun way to show understanding of division fact families, identifying the divisor, dividend and quotient, and division remainders and dividing with zeros)
4. Small Group Division Bingo (Solve for the missing divisor, dividend, or quotient)
5. Division Three in a Row (Use strategy to outsmart your opponent while you solve various division problems)
6. Divide and Conquer (Find the division fact on the board that supports your quotient)
(For more in-depth information on these games, download the preview or visit Mathtastic’s TpT store and check them out)
Also, be sure to check out the 4th Grade Desert Division Game! It’s a culminating division board game extravaganza that is excellent for a comprehensive, but fun- filled review! Click the link below to check it out:
4th Grade Desert Division Game for Common Core
Thank you for getting your students excited about math! Have a Mathtastic Day!!!