Welcome to Mathtastic! Your SOLUTION to all math problems!
This math product was created to support the Multiplication Unit embedded within the Common Core standards for Fourth Grade math.
“Mental Math Rocks!” This is what you’ll hear your students saying when they get a hold of these cool multiplication games! Mastering multiplication is more than just working out an algorithm or memorizing basic facts; it’s about creating a strategic toolbox that students can pull from. By utilizing place value knowledge to find partial products and understanding the distributive property, your students will be able to confidently multiply large numbers without wondering if they missed a step while trying to compute a problem using the standard algorithm for multiplication. These games focus on mastering multiplication using multiple math strategies, not memorizing rote steps that have no meaning. So, go ahead, set up a multiplication station in your classroom, put these games into the rotation, and see your students multiplication skills soar!
With this purchase, you’ll get a whopping 6 products in one! And even better, when you buy this multiplication bundle, YOU’LL SAVE OVER 65%! You just can’t beat that!
Included in this product:
1. Multiplication Match-up (Figuring out which distributive property, box method, partial products model, and product card corresponds to a multiplication fact)
2. Multiplying with Zeros (Cool card game that prepares students for multiplying larger numbers and using partial products)
3. Multiples and Factors and More Tic Tac Toe (Determining multiples and factors and recognizing prime and composite numbers)
4. Small Group Multiplication Bingo Facts 2-5 ( Slightly different from regular multiplication Bingo - Find the a multiplication fact on your card that supports the product that’s called)
5. Small Group Multiplication Bingo Facts 6-9 ( Slightly different from regular multiplication Bingo - Find the a multiplication fact on your card that supports the product that’s called)
6. Multiplication Baseball Battle (Identify the product of a multiplication fact in a fun way)
(For more in-depth information on these games, download the preview or visit Mathtastic’s TpT store and check them out)
Also, make sure to check out the 4th Grade Multiplication Mystery Game! It’s a culminating multiplication board game extravaganza that is excellent for a comprehensive, but fun- filled review! Click the link below to check it out:
4th Grade Multiplication Mystery Game for Common Core
Thank you for getting your students excited about math! Have a Mathtastic Day!!!