Matilda's Ice Cream Parlor let's your students imagine that they have inherited an old-fashioned ice cream parlor...if…they can fulfill the conditions in Great Aunt Matilda’s will.
Students have to prove that they will be a good owner, by completing the following things before taking over her business:
1. Pick a new name for the ice cream parlor.
2. Create two new ice cream flavors and write a description that will make them appeal to children.
3. Name and describe the sundae for which Great Aunt Matilda left a sketch.
4. Originate one new sundae and name it.
5. Draw a colored, life-sized picture of your sundae creation.
6. Write a menu description for the above new sundae.
7. Write a newspaper advertisement for summer help.