This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
To get the Bundles & Lessons directly connected or related to this product,
just copy & paste the following URL into a new Tab:
Most ELA, Math and Science teachers don't have
more than 100 State Tests on their shoulders
- and they enjoy anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes to teach their class.
But I've been whipping the State
while teaching an average of 110 students per year
- and with only about 38 minutes for science class!
It's a matter of public record:
I've crushed the State by 17 to 32 points, and by an average
of 23 points over a 5-year stretch.
And I'm North Carolina's 2016 Top-Scoring Science Teacher.
I've done this in a
High-Poverty, Title 1 school
in the Appalachian Mtns.
No Teaching Assistants,
No Remediation Class,
and No Test-Prep books or programs.
So what are my kids doing???
Bossy Brocci worksheets
1) Identify & Write whether a certain substance or object is 'Living' or 'Nonliving'
2) List the chemical Composition of 10 objects/substances, from larger to smaller (e.g. Molecules down to Atoms in those molecules)
3) Fill-in a total of 47 cells in 2 Data Tables
4) Answer 25 Fill-in-the-blank and Multiple-choice questions based on their Conclusions & Data Table
5) Be compelled to present their work in a neat & orderly format
6) Be trained to Identify, Analyze & Classify matter methodically & systematically
Many of my assessments (Quizzes and Tests) are single-spaced and double-sided.
I do this for multiple but important reasons:
1) I'm a Public School teacher and have a Print Quota or Maximum.
2) My school pays for the number of sheets we print and copy.
3) I don't like spending my life at the printer or in the dreaded copy-room,
wrestling with jammed machines, and stapling untold numbers of sheets together.
4) MOST students prefer being handed 1 or 2 sheets of paper,
instead of having 6 to 10 sheets dropped on their desk.
LESS sheets = LESS intimidation and anxiety
[psychologically, 50 questions on 1 sheet looks like less to do
than 50 questions spread over 4 sheets of paper].
Thus, I went with the "compact economy" car over the spacious, luxurious sedan to save:
So . . . now that you're aware of my "tight" or "compact" quizzes and tests ahead of time,
please reserve any down-grades on product CLARITY
for something such as a step or instruction that you were truly CONFUSED about
- - - NOT the lack of extra spacing and margins (which you knew up front weren't in there)
Afterall . . . it wouldn't be a fair, honest or accurate review
to condemn a car for not having a sun-roof,
when that car is plainly advertised as not having a sun-roof to begin with.
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Science Chemistry Matter Atoms Elements Molecules Compounds Pure Impure Mixtures Homogenous Mixture Heterogeneous Mixture Solution Carbon Hydrogen Oxygen Nitrogen Amino Acids Proteins Lipids Nucleic Acids DNA RNA Carbohydrates Potency Dose Dosage Duration Toxicity