This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
To get the Bundles & Lessons directly connected or related to this product,
just copy & paste the following URL into a new Tab:
Most ELA, Math and Science teachers don't have
more than 100 State Tests on their shoulders
- and they enjoy anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes to teach their class.
But I've been whipping the State
while teaching an average of 110 students per year
- and with only about 38 minutes for science class!
It's a matter of public record:
I've crushed the State by 17 to 32 points, and by an average
of 23 points over a 5-year stretch.
And I'm North Carolina's 2016 Top-Scoring Science Teacher.
I've done this in a
High-Poverty, Title 1 school
in the Appalachian Mtns.
No Teaching Assistants,
No Remediation Class,
and No Test-Prep books or programs.
So what are my kids doing???
Bossy Brocci worksheets
1) Identify & Draw Pure & Impure matter:
two examples of Atomic Element (H & O)
two examples of Molecular Element (H2 & O2)
one example of pure covalent compound (H2O)
one example of pure ionic compound (NaCl)
two examples of impure matter/mixtures (Saltwater and Air)
2) Write 12 counter-part examples of Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Mixtures (e.g. Cream and Peaches-n-Cream) - given one of the two
3) Be compelled to present their work in a neat & orderly format
4) Be trained to Identify, Analyze & Classify matter methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Science Chemistry Matter Atoms Elements Molecules Compounds Pure Impure Mixtures Homogenous Mixture Heterogeneous Mixture Solution Carbon Hydrogen Oxygen Nitrogen Amino Acids Proteins Lipids Nucleic Acids DNA RNA Carbohydrates Potency Dose Dosage Duration Toxicity