Students will have fun learning about the States of Matter, Writing How Matter Changes from one state to another, and learning to use Common Core Science Vocabulary terms with this engaging set. This unit is a great addition to any Matter Set and will make learning about Matter fun, hands-on, and meaningful to your students.
This set comes includes:• 20 Illustrated Sorting Matter Cards
• Five Matter Posters (8.5 x 11)
• Hands-On Sorting For Classifying Matter as:
• 14 Illustrated Vocabulary Word Cards
• Average Student 10 pages 1/2 page Booklets (5 sheets of paper)
• Easier Student 4 pages 1/2 page Booklet (2 sheets of paper)
• Sorting States of Matter
• Describing Properties of each Form of Matter and Writing How Matter Changes
• Cut and Paste Solids/Liquids/Gases Worksheet for Student Booklets
• 20 Clip Tasks for Test Prep
• Student Answer Sheet
• Answer Key
• I Spy Activity Sheet for Describing Properties of Matter
• Complete Set up and Directions for Each Activity
• Tips on How to Integrate Math and ELA into this unit
You will find this set is
• Easy to Store
• Ink Friendly
• Age Appropriate for 2nd and 3rd Graders
You may also enjoy some of my other Science Units to help make your life easier in your classroom and free up some of your time. You can check them out by clicking on the links below.
3rd Grade Common Core Science Tasks Set and Scoot Game Set
RENEWABLE and NONRENEWABLE RESOURCES UNIT
WEATHER and ELA Unit with Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
You get HALF OFF ALL MY NEW PRODUCTS the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED! I am posting NEW PRODUCTS WEEKLY so be sure and CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a FOLLOWER, and SAVE 50% off my products.
I'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM to get to know the person behind my Oink4PIGTALES store just click the link below.
You can also follow me on my BLOG by clicking on the link below.
To connect with me on Facebook
Please be sure and share anything you you have purchased from my store by tagging me in your photos for SPECIAL PROMOTIONS just for YOU!
I hope you and your students enjoy this set!