This file includes two separate files:
- Matter Interactive Notebook
- Matter Powerpoint
File includes a 26-page powerpoint presentation featured around the topic of exploring matter. Topics included are:
- What is Matter?
- Properties of Matter (size, shape, texture, color, mass/weight/volume, temperature, magnetic properties, smell, taste, changes)
- Describing physical properties of various objects
- Using physical properties - what materials makeup a greater material
- Physical changes to materials (i.e. - wood being cut doesn't change physical makeup)
- Phases of matter (solids, liquids, gases)
- Changes in states of matter (freezing, melting, boiling, evaporation)
Many pictures and examples are included on each slide. Real-life images and graphics are guaranteed to keep your students interested in the lesson.
Additionally, the file contains the interactive notebook for the topic of Matter. The powerpoint includes all of the information needed for students to complete and fill out the information needed for the interactive notebook. Together, this bundle can provide meaningful instruction for a week or more!