Also included in
- This science resource is a bundle of six of my 4th and 5th grade science passages and activities (with digital science activities).NOTE: Each resource in this bundle now has Google Slides™ versions of the passages and activities and a Google Forms assessment. See the About the Digital Science Activi$13.00$19.00Save $6.00
Do you need some easy-to-use and prep resources for teaching states of matter and changing states of matter? Or just need a few activities to supplement your existing curriculum for teaching matter? This resource is just what you need!
NOTE: This resource now has Google Slides™ versions of the activities and a Google Forms assessment, making it ideal for digital distance learning and remote teaching! Please see the 4th page of the PDF for details and the link!
The easy-to-use cells resource includes passages, printable activities, digital activities and an assessment!
Note: This resource does NOT include science experiments or demonstrations.
- This resource includes three passages:
- Plasma (Short text describing this fourth state of matter)
- Changing States of Matter (freezing, melting, boiling, condensation, evaporation, and sublimation)
- Each passage includes the following:
- Close Reading Tasks (The Plasma Text does not include this.)
- Comprehension Questions
- Text Dependent Foldable Template
- This states of matter resource also includes that can be used with or without the passages.
The matter activities in this resource are also included in a digital version to be used with Google Slides.
See page 4 of the PDF for the links to copy the digital science activities to your drive.
Check out the video preview to see what the digital matter activities are like.