Matter - Guided Notes
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- Are you desperately seeking ways to help your English Learners & developing readers engage with rigorous chemistry content? Then this Chemistry - Middle School Bundle is for you. ⭐️ DESIGNED TO ENGAGE ENGLISH LEARNERS & DEVELOPING READERS ⭐️THIS PROJECT IS GREAT FOR...✅ Activating prior knowlPrice $15.20Original Price $23.00Save $7.80
Middle School Chemistry: What is Matter in Science introduces your students to what constitutes matter in science. This editable Google Slides™ deck and corresponding student-guided notes packet make an abstract concept accessible for ALL middle school students.
This resource includes:
- A link to an editable Google Slides™ Deck *
- Differentiated guided notes packet
- Notes that correspond to the presentation
- A four corners graphic organizer for the word matter
- A reading anticipation guide for a differentiated NewsELA article
- An exit slip
- A differentiated card sort
- A lesson plan
- Instructions for the lesson
- Materials needed for the lesson
- Link to the NewsELA article
If you feel your students are checked out because chemistry is “too hard,” this lesson helps ease students into the content. My approach for all lessons in this unit is slow and steady, scaffolded to ensure rigor and higher-order thinking, and differentiated instruction to empower ALL students. This resource works well after Middle School Chemistry: Everyday Chemistry Stations. More chemistry lessons and a growing bundle coming soon!
* TO ACCESS THE GOOGLE SLIDES DECK, CLICK ON THE LINK ON PAGE 2 OF THE PDF, MAKE A COPY OF THE SLIDES, AND EDIT TO YOUR LIKING! Please email me with any questions, feedback, and/or if you need support at jessicaLpayano@gmail.com.