Also included in
- Physical Science Interactive Guided Notes and PowerPoints NGSS, Next Generation Science Standards, Google, Digital Distance Learning & PrintPhysical Science Notes, Physical Science PowerPoint, Interactive Notebook, Anticipatory Guides, Google Classroom These interactive guided notes and PowerPo$29.17$40.75Save $11.58
- NGSS Science Guided Notes & PowerPoints BUNDLE, Life Science, Earth Science, Physical Science Google, Interactive, Next Generation Science Standards, Digital Distance Learning & Print➤NGSS Notes, NGSS PowerPoint, Physical Science Notes, Physical Science PowerPoint, Life Science Notes, Life$69.00$98.50Save $29.50
- Matter and Its Properties BUNDLE-This Matter Bundle includes a variety of activities to differentiate classroom instruction and meet the needs of all learners. See a list of included resources below.This is also included in a PHYSICAL SCIENCE MEGA BUNDLE!This Bundle Includes the Following Resources:$30.50$60.50Save $30.00
- Physical Science Bundle, Google Classroom, Print & Digital Distance Learning which covers NGSS Content, Next Generation Science Standards is ALSO PART OF Earth, Life, Physical Science Integrated MEGA BUNDLE- NGSSPHYSICAL SCIENCE BUNDLE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES Physical Science Just the E$200.00$397.00Save $197.00
Matter Guided Notes and PowerPoints NGSS, Next Generation Science Standards, Google, Digital Distance Learning & Print, Video Notes for Flipped Classroom
Physical Science Notes, Physical Science PowerPoint, Interactive Notebook, Anticipatory Guides, Google Classroom, Video Notes for Flipped Classroom
These interactive guided notes and PowerPoints are great for the teacher input section of the lesson. Students can use these notes to complete assignments, as study guides, and to guide them through activity in the classroom and at home.
- Guided Note Pages for Students with Activities, Key Questions, and Graphic Organizers
- Teacher Guided Notes Pages
- PowerPoints to go with each set of Guided Notes
- Anticipatory Guides for People, Places, and Vocabulary
- General Science Graphic Organizers for Each Unit
- A link to a Google slide version of student notes is also provided
- Video Notes for Flipped Classroom
HOW TO USE:
➤Guided Notes- To keep notes organized and to ensure students are following along during teacher input section of the lesson.
➤Activities- Embedded activities within each unit to keep student engaged (can be used in class or as their daily homework).
➤Reflection Questions- Reflection questions to get students thinking about the application of the new material.
➤Unit Background- Print and have student follow along for short class discussion daily. This will keep student engaged and they will leave with an organized set of notes
➤Interactive Notebook Inserts- Print 2 to a page to paste into interactive notebooks as a reference sheet
➤Study Guide- Have student highlight and use to guide studying for unit test
➤State Test Review Pull out and use as a guide for state test prep at the end of the year.
➤AP Exam Overview- Pull out and use as a guide for AP exam review.
➤Research Guide- Use notes to complete activities and reference key ideas and events when researching
➤Graphic Organizers- Use graphic organizer inserts to reflect and apply knowledge and skills learned. Use activities built in as class activities or homework review.
Other Resources to Check Out:
Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
➤➤➤Links to MEGA BUNDLES➤➤➤
➤Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
US HISTORY PAGE
GENERAL RESOURCE PAGE
ELA & WRITING PAGE
PHYSICAL SCIENCE PAGE
EARTH SCIENCE PAGE
LIFE SCIENCE PAGE
WORLD HISTORY PAGE
LOUISIANA HISTORY PAGE
CLIPART RESOURCE PAGE
Thank you for your support! --Learned Lessons
Leaned Lessons Teaching Material