Try an online demo … Matter HTML5 DEMO
Complete HTML5 eLearning Lesson
combined with traditional hands-on labs and activities!
Empower your students to direct their own learning with this complete, interactive eLearning lesson on Matter. Using any computer or tablet device (WORKS ON iPAD), the lesson combines engaging video and interactive elements with hands-on projects and lab activities. This INSTANT lesson is ready for your students in seconds; simply give them the link and password provided upon purchase so they can get started immediately (lab setup and photocopying for the hands-on activities can be done later). You will also receive the complete HTML5 lesson packaged for uploading to your LMS (Blackboard, Moodle, Schoology, etc.) if you choose to do so. All support materials (labs with setup instructions, projects, answer keys, etc.) are also included.
Phases of Matter
Law of Conservation of Mass
PhET States of Matter - guided lesson for the online PhET States of Matter simulation.
Matter Infographic - assemble and complete a 3 page infographic based on the concepts from the lesson.
Phase Change Mini Labs - eight short hands-on mini lab activities with complete instructions.
The Matter Interactive HTML5 lesson is a complete lesson with video, interactive elements, a PhET States of Matter Activity, a 3-page Infographic activity, and the hands- on Phase Change Mini Labs. The lesson also includes project suggestions designed to incorporate the 21st Century skills of Elaboration and Communication. Finally, the lesson includes an interactive assessment that is self-graded providing immediate feedback to students. Students have the option to revisit the lesson and retake the assessment.
All HTML5 Interactive Lessons are divided into the following segments:
- concepts are introduced with engaging interactive elements that require input from the student and provide immediate feedback based on the student’s responses.
- students expand their understanding with Hands-on Projects and Lab Activities.
- students assemble, research, and complete Infographic pages that serve as a graphic representation of what they have learned … a great addition to an Interactive Notebook!
- collaborative project ideas for students to build upon and communicate their work with others using 21st Century learning skills.
CHECK YOUR LEARNING
- interactive quiz with immediate scoring and reporting, and the opportunity to retake if needed.
Read more about Interactive HTML5 lessons at gonyoscience.com
Follow my store to be the first to access the newest lessons and to receive product updates!
Matter HTML5 DEMO