**Please Note: this product is also part of the Matter Bundle. If you have already purchased that product then you do not need to purchase this one.
Bundle and Save!
This product features 14 pages designed to be used in an interactive notebook for the topic of exploring matter. It includes pages for definitions, places for students to color and write physical properties of objects, and different ways to sort and classify information. The major topics included are:
- What is Matter?
- Properties of Matter (size, shape, texture, color, mass/weight/volume, temperature, magnetic properties, smell, taste, changes)
- Describing physical properties of various objects
- Using physical properties - what materials makeup a greater material
- Physical changes to materials (i.e. - wood being cut doesn't change physical makeup)
- Phases of matter (solids, liquids, gases)
- Changes in states of matter (freezing, melting, boiling, evaporation)
The product includes pictures that show how each page can be assembled in an interactive notebook. Pages were done in a spiral bound notebook but will fit in any standard notebook.
This product aligns to 3rd grade VA Science SOLs.