Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Save 20% with the matter mini interactive notebook bundle!
About this Product
This differentiated mini unit bundle includes 3 INB units. Each unit is composed of interactive notebook lessons organized into chapters. Each chapter includes:
• An overview with photos of the completed INB activity
• One page of input notes (differentiated when necessary)
• At least one INB activity (key included)
• A 4-5 question mini assessment (key included)
• A 2-part reflection exercise
• Download a FREE Interactive Notebook Unit to learn more about my INB units
• Save 40% with the Integrated Science Interactive Notebook Bundle
• Save 45% with the Physical Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
• Editable Physical Science Input Notes are available for purchase
This bundle includes:
Chapter 1: What is Matter?
Chapter 2: Properties of Matter
Chapter 3: Quantitative Properties of Matter
Chapter 4: Qualitative Properties of Matter
Chapter 5: Intensive vs. Extensive Properties of Matter
Chapter 6: Tools to Study Properties of Matter
Chapter 7: Chemical Properties of Matter
Chapter 8: Properties of Matter Summary
Chapter 9: States of Matter
Chapter 10: Phase Change Part 1
Chapter 11: Phase Change Part 2
Chapter 12: Physical vs. Chemical Change
Chapter 13: Conservation of Mass
Chapter 14: Metals vs. Nonmetals
Chapter 15: Alloys
Chapter 1: What is a mixture?
Chapter 2: Element, Compound, Mixture
Chapter 3: Types of Mixtures
Chapter 4: Solutions
Chapter 5: Solubility
Chapter 6: Saturation
Chapter 7: Concentration
Chapter 8: Density
Chapter 9: Separating Mixtures
Chapter 1: Water on Earth
Chapter 2: Properties of Water Part 1 (physical properties of water)
Chapter 3: Properties of Water Part 2 (water's states of matter)
Chapter 4: Water as a Solvent
Chapter 5: Water’s Specific Heat
Chapter 6: Chemical Properties of Water
Chapter 7: Water’s Special Properties
-Topics are differentiated for upper elementary and intermediate grades.
-Topics are differentiated with a color and shape code.
-Two pages of generic and self-assessment reflection prompts are included.
• This unit aligns with NGSS 5-PS1-1, 5-PS1-2, 5-PS1-3 and 5-PS1-4.
• Refer to my Free Curriculum Support Materials to help incorporate INB lessons into a NGSS aligned curriculum.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).