Also included in
- This BUNDLE contains 15 interactive science kits for a reduced price! There are eleven lapbooks, two envelope books, one bag book, and a flip book. PURCHASE THE BUNDLE FOR BIG SAVINGS!FULL VALUE: $141.75BUNDLE PRICE: $95.00!As an added bonus, any new science lapbooks I make in the future will be addPrice $95.00Original Price $141.75Save $46.75
- This is a bundle of all of my Interactive Kit Bundles! Purchase all four of the bundles together for an even deeper discount! The ULTIMATE Bundle contains 34 interactive kits. Save $95.25 when you purchase them all together!FULL VALUE: $275.25BUNDLE PRICE: $180.00!The ULTIMATE Bundle includes the foPrice $180.00Original Price $275.25Save $95.25
This matter lapbook kit includes 12 PAGES OF INFORMATIONAL PASSAGES about the properties of matter, states of matter, measuring matter, mixtures & solutions, and changing matter, PLUS black line masters and photo illustrations for making a matter lapbook with your students. Also included, are 8 full color mini-posters and a STATES OF MATTER heading to use for display. Use these resources to complement your own matter unit.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Lapbook cover
2. Properties of Matter chart
3. What is Matter? cut & paste
4. States of Matter cut & paste
5. Measuring Matter flip book (mass, volume, density)
6. Physical & Chemical Changes shutter fold
7. Mixtures/Solutions lift the flaps (heterogeneous and homogeneous mixtures, solute and solvent)
8. Matter vocabulary pocket with cards and definitions
*Includes an informational reading passage for each part of the lapbook.*
A homeschool format is included for single student printing.
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Are you unsure about lapbooks? Watch this YouTube video to find out why I love lapbooks and how I use them in my own classroom.
Thank you for considering my Matter Lapbook Interactive Kit.
You may also want to check out: