Save 35% by purchasing ALL my NGSS aligned Properties of Matter teaching materials!
• This bundle includes FREE
downloads of ALL future NGSS aligned Properties of Matter products.
• Download the preview to view the differentiated unit planning guide. This file is included in the download.
• Check out the links to individual products for more information and previews of the activities.
• The activities in this bundle satisfy NGSS 5-PS1-2, 5-PS1-2, 5-PS1-3 and 5-PS1-4.
This bundle includes:
• Editable PowerPoint Presentation, Scaffolded Notes and Exam
• Interactive Notebook Lessons (Input Notes, INB Activities, Quizzes & Reflection Exercises)
• Task Cards Tiered to Bloom's Taxonomy
• SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
• Differentiated Unit Pacing and Planning Guide
• Warmups, Homework, Vocabulary Builders & Review Materials (coming soon)
• Properties of Matter PowerPoint, Notes & Exam
All items in this product are 100% EDITABLE
. The product includes a PowerPoint Presentation (61 differentiated slides), scaffolded notes (differentiated and modified/completed notes included) and a summative examination (differentiated and answer key included). The PowerPoint is differentiated for upper elementary and middle school students. A color-shape code is found on the upper left corner of every slide to help you differentiate concepts for your students' needs and abilities.
• Properties of Matter Interactive Notebook Unit
interactive notebook unit is composed of interactive notebook chapters. Each chapter includes an overview with photos of the completed INB activity, one page of input notes (differentiated when necessary), at least one INB activity (key included), a 4-5 question mini assessment (key included) and a 2-part reflection exercise. Editable
versions of INB notes included. This INB unit includes 15 INB lessons and 17+ INB activities:
Chapter 1: What is Matter?
Chapter 2: Properties of Matter
Chapter 3: Quantitative Properties of Matter
Chapter 4: Qualitative Properties of Matter
Chapter 5: Intensive vs. Extensive Properties of Matter
Chapter 6: Tools to Study Properties of Matter
Chapter 7: Chemical Properties of Matter
Chapter 8: Properties of Matter Summary
Chapter 9: States of Matter
Chapter 10: Phase Change Part 1
Chapter 11: Phase Change Part 2
Chapter 12: Physical vs. Chemical Change
Chapter 13: Conservation of Mass
Chapter 14: Metals vs. Nonmetals
Chapter 15: Alloys
• Matter Properties Bell Ringers
These differentiated and tiered 3-part activities are designed to "warmup" students at the beginning of a lesson. Activities are aligned with the interactive notebook chapters for each respective unit. Full and half page printing options and key included. This resource includes 15+ bell ringer activities:
Bell Ringer #1: What is matter?
Bell Ringer #2: Properties of Matter
Bell Ringer #3: Quantitative Properties of Matter
Bell Ringer #4: Qualitative Properties of Matter
Bell Ringer #5: Intensive vs. Extensive Properties of Matter
Bell Ringer #6: Tools to Study Properties of Matter
Bell Ringer #7: Chemical Properties of Matter
Bell Ringer #8: Properties of Matter Summary
Bell Ringer #9: States of Matter
Bell Ringer #10: Phase Change Overview
Bell Ringer #11: Phase Change: Heating & Cooling
Bell Ringer #12: Physical vs. Chemical Change
Bell Ringer #13: Conservation of Mass
Bell Ringer #14: Metal vs. Nonmetal
Bell Ringer #15: Alloys
• Properties of Matter Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations are differentiated laboratory activities that require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. These labs are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. This bundle includes 7 SNAPs lab activities:
• States of Matter Lab Stations Activity
• Phase Change Lab Stations Activity
• Physical Properties of Matter Lab
• Chemical Properties of Matter Lab Stations Activity
• Physical vs. Chemical Change Lab Stations Activity
• Conservation of Mass Lab Stations Activity
• Metal vs. Nonmetal Lab Stations Activity
The Metal vs. Nonmetal lab has NOT been completed yet. If you purchase this bundle now, you can access and download this lab once completed and added to this bundle.
• Properties of Matter Task Cards
52 differentiated and tiered task card questions to help assess your students on important concepts covered in this unit. Answer sheets (differentiated) and key included.
• Download the FREE Natural Resources Unit Bundle
to learn more about ALL my products!