This activity includes 24 numbered cards. Cards 21 - 24 are optional.
1. Cut out each numbered question card and place one randomly on each student’s desk and/or in other locations around the room.
2. Copy the answer sheet and give one to each student.
3. Each student starts at an assigned spot and answers that question. Be sure students record the response on the answer sheet by the correct space! Everyone cannot start at one!
4. On your command of “Scoot” (or whatever signal you choose) each student moves one seat over in the direction you have chosen for the game. You may wish to practice moving first!)
5. The students continue moving along the route of the game until they have answered every question and have returned to their original spot.
*** Please note: several words are used more than one time; cards 21- 24 ask students to complete a task on the back of the paper, they are all optional. ***
Other products for your study of Matter:
Matter Vocabulary Review Games
Matter Word Wall Words and Activities
Matter Share, Share, Switch
Matter Vocabuary Bundle
Matter Scavenger Hunt