Matter: Task Cards. Engage students in learning and/or reviewing chemistry by using the Matter Task Cards. Students may work individually or in groups.
***THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY UNDERGOING A REVISION. THE PRICE WILL INCREASE ONCE IT IS UPLOADED. A PURCHASE NOW WILL GUARANTEE IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO PRODUCT**
- 36 Matter: Task Cards and answer key included.
-A student answer sheet is not
included. Teachers may generate one on their own (if they are mixing up cards) and/or have students write responses in their interactive science notebooks.
- The following question types are included (and are not limited to): basic multiple choice, roman numeral multiple choice, true and false, compare and contrast, short answer, and open response.
- Matter: Task Cards Topics:
• Phases of matter (solid, liquid, gas only)
• Classification of matter
• Chemical and physical properties
- Physical properties include intensive and extensive properties
• Chemical and physical changes
• Conservation of matter
• Laboratory skills
Notes about this product:
[A] A single purchase of this product is for individual classroom use by the purchaser only. Additional licenses may be purchased for wide-use distribution (e.g. campus, district, etc.).
[B] This is a PDF file and not editable. While the product is presented in color, the cards may be printed in grayscale (please see your printer options).
[C] Other Matter Activities:
----Classification of Matter Card Sort
----Matter and Change: I Have...Who Has...
----Save by purchasing the Chemistry Task Cards Series Bundle (9-in-1)
[D] Click here to refer to the copyright (as it will be strictly enforced)
. However, the copyright is listed in the product. Disregarding the copyright of this product may subject you to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and legal action.
Take a peak and join me on…
, My blog
, and/or Instagram
Matter: Task Cards created by © James Lyas (Bond with James)
This task cards product is a flattened PDF file and contains copyrighted images; therefore, it is not editable.