Also included in
- This "Matter and Change Bundle" includes everything you need to teach a unit on the properties of matter to your physical science or chemistry students. Many resources are available in BOTH printable and digital formats. The bundle contains a 37-slide PowerPoint presentation, lecture notes for thePrice $34.99Original Price $45.72Save $10.73
This is a set of 64 enrichment, reinforcement, and review task cards for your lessons on the properties of matter. Printable and digital versions are included. Students will distinguish between elements, compounds, mixtures, physical and chemical properties, physical and chemical changes, and so much more. Key vocabulary words are thoroughly covered.
Choose to use the traditional printable version, or the paperless, digital Google Apps version. This resource is perfect for distance learning and for students in 1:1 classrooms.
Suitable for life science and biology students in grades 8 -12.
What is included in this resource?
- A set of 64 printable and editable task cards.
- Paperless Digital Version for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, and/or Microsoft OneDrive.
- A student answer sheet for recording answers.
- Blank task cards so that you can add additional questions.
- A complete teacher answer key.
- Teacher Guide containing tips, tricks, and suggestions for use.
- Review PowerPoint of 65 slides that can be used to go over answers with the students.
Task cards are a fantastic way to reinforce lessons, review difficult concepts, or provide extra practice for the struggling student. The student reads each card, performs the task, and records his/her answer on the included student answer sheet.
From the moment of purchase, you will be ready to use your task cards in just a few minutes. Simply print the sheets of task cards on card stock paper, laminate, and cut the cards apart. The cards look best when printed in color, but they can easily be printed in black and white.
This set of 64 task cards on "Matter and Change" will cover the following:
- The Properties of Matter: Matter, Volume, Weight, Mass.
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Elements, Compounds, and Mixtures.
- Characteristics of a compound.
- Mixtures: Characteristics, homogeneous mixtures, heterogeneous mixtures.
- Methods of separating mixtures into their individual components: Filtration, Evaporation, Decanting, Centrifuge, and Chromatography.
- Three states of matter: Solids, Liquids, and Gases. Characteristics of each state of matter.
- Properties of Matter: Intensive and Extensive Properties.
- Physical Properties and Chemical Properties.
- Physical Changes and Chemical Changes.
- Conservation of Mass.
- Density: Definition and practice problems.
Related products include:
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: