PLEASE START WITH THE BONUS FILE, THIS IS WHERE A LOT OF THE STUFF IS!
I wanted a curriculum that FINALLY differentiated the needs for any learner. This is my best attempt at reaching the needs of EVERY learner in my classroom. If your needs meet any or many of the needs on the list below this is the MATTER bundle for you!
It covers: matter, physical changes, chemical changes, solids, liquids, gasses, mixtures, solutions, elements, compounds and SO MUCH MORE! INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE: 37 PAGE NOTEBOOK:
- 42 page engaging hands-on notebook including:
- 2 note pages with PREZI links included
- 4 interactive notebook pages
- 10 hands-on lab experiments with lab sheets, directions
- 1 Unit Review
- 2 Original Songs to help students remember vocabulary
- 3 Leveled Challenge Sheet
- SPANISH NOTEBOOK FOR ESOL LEARNERS
- Entire notebook, all labs, all notes, all Prezis, all review translated into Spanish (I have a Master's Degree in Spanish and native speakers who review).
- The entire notebook is available in digital form (in addition to paper form), easily linked to your Google Classroom saving you copying and grading time!
- Links to Kahoot!, Quizlet, and Quizzez to review fun games with your class and technology!
DIFFERENTIATIONS FOR SPED OR STUDENTS WHO HAVE DIFFERENT NEEDS:
- One notebook with sentence stems and the challenges removed with visualization activities instead
- One super-simplified notebook for students who are new to English or have higher cognitive or physical limitations. It includes easy-to-read fonts, less , and simplified activities that allows everyone to participate!
- Online workbook pages have a reader for each question walking students through what they need to accomplish
DIFFERENTIATIONS FOR ADVANCED LEARNERS
- Meme it Scientific Project and Research Investigation
- Primary Source Pages
- 1 PBL to assess student learning (given in two levels), one for higher learners and one that will be a challenge for even more advanced learners
MORE FUN PRACTICE
- TASK CARD SET: practices the different vocabulary words related to elements and matter
- WORD WALL: with definitions, pictures, and clear print.
- FORTUNE TELLER: Print, have students walk around and quiz-quiz-trade and review
- THE GAME: ECOSYSTEMS An easy to set up, build-able game that you can review all year and add on science units as you go! Fun and engages higher-level thinking!
- FINAL TEST: With answer key, assessment of test prep
- I HAVE WHO HAS GAME CARDS: A set of the classic game that practices the vocabulary from the unit
NOTE: Much of the product is in the entire product as a zip file, many of the files such as the differentiated notebooks are only available in this product and not elsewhere on my store! Make sure you click on the BONUS FILE!