This 128-page unit contains everything you need to teach your kinders about matter in a FUN and engaging way.
If you are familiar with our math units, then you know how organized, detailed, and “easy to teach” this unit will be:
This resource includes:
• 17 color posters (7 large and 10 small)
• 6 word wall cards
• 6 Turn and Talk cards
• a pocket chart whole group activity
• What’s the Matter?- a review game
• an assortment of activities for interactive or science notebooks
• a variety of printables
• a “Matter Changes” interactive book for students to make
• an assessment- may be used as a pre-test or/and post-test
• 4 different investigations *They each include a response sheet
• 3 learning centers
Get your “young scientists” excited about science with this fun unit!
Check out the preview for a closer look!
Click below to see more of our “For Kinders” Science resources!
5 Senses Unit
Science Tools and Safety Unit
Living and Non-living Unit
Force and Motion
***Please follow us to receive updates as to when new skills / topics are posted and to grab our monthly freebie. Following our TPT store will also save you money as products are usually placed at a 20% discount for the first 24 hours!!