This packet was created as a resource to the Scott Foresman Reading Street® Unit 5 story Max Takes the Train. Please be sure to check out the preview of this product. Below is a description of what it includes. Enjoy!
1. Cover ~ Title Page (One with and without my name on it.)
2. Concept questions of the unit, week, day (Great for a focus board!)
3. Jj and Ww poster – phonics skill of the week
4. Realism vs. Fantasy – comprehension skill of the week
5. Real vs. Make Believe Comparison Poster
6. High frequency words poster –green, yellow, blue
7. Amazing words poster
8. 6 individual amazing word posters with clip art and description
9. ½ sheet posters with amazing words and clip art
10. Printable – Worksheet to go along with the amazing words
11. 5 daily fix it posters – if laminated these could be reusable.
12. Blank journal pages – 2 choices for lines
13. Journal Page – draw 3 types of transportation, draw 3 pictures that start with J, draw a picture of Max riding a bicycle, draw 2 characters from the story, draw a picture of your favorite thing to eat and write sentences.
14. Printable – Amazing Words worksheet
15. Jet Journal Page – write about the picture
16. Match Ten Center Pieces
17. Blue, green, yellow sight word cards
18. 5 daily fix it printables
19. Questions poster
20. Blending sounds poster and 18 cards to practice with.
21. Sentence printable – find the capitals and punctuation.
22. Cards to stretch out the words/read. (These are listed in the manual.)
23. Printable – count the syllables.
24. Jj and Ww letter work pages – printables.
25. Flip & Find directions
26. Flip & Find color clip art
27. Flip & Find b/w
28. 4 pages of sight word cards to match the Flip & Find
29. Printable – Fill in the missing sight word color the picture to match
30. Printable – coloring with sight words – train
31. Printable – trace, write, read and color the color words.
32. Printable – Jill’s Jumble Sentences
33. Cards to use with Bus, Train, or Subway center.
34. Transportation sort – water, land, air
35. I would take the ______ to the ______ printable.
36. Credits Page
There are a total of 88 pages included in this packet! Please follow my store for updates on new products! Enjoy!!!